Flash cooler, Tayfun V-400T3, 3 product lines, manual thermostat
Flash chiller is an ideal choice for cooling draft beer, wine on tap, and other carbonated or non-carbonated beverages in places with limited possibilities for other types of refrigeration.
This particular model V-400T3 has 3 product lines, which means you can cool up to 3 different beverages at once, which is quite handy for small bars and restaurants. Quick cooling is achieved thanks to the 3 x 75’ stainless steel coils covered with ice-cold water.
Construction-wise, draft beer & wine keg cooling stations share some similarities with jockey boxes since they have an icebank with a stainless steel coil, which has to be covered with ice-cold water. The submerged agitator pump ensures quick and efficient cooling in any circumstances.
- Capacity - from 1 to 3 product lines
- Works with most beverages - alcoholic (beer or wine) and soft drinks (juice, seltzer, or water)
- Cooling is achieved via running the product lines through 75’ stainless steel coils covered with ice-cold water
- Icebank capacity - 115 lbs
- Great for commercial use at bars, restaurants, and sports venues
- Our website is designed for wholesale industry customers only. If the description for this product is missing, please contact your UBC Sales Representative for detailed product information.
|Operating amperage, A||16.7|
|Water Tank volume, Gal||31|
|Outlet temperature, °F||38÷46|
|Water Pump capacity,GPH/PSIG||250/10|
|Ice Bank, lbs||115.6|
|Ice forming time (Tamb=75°F)||h 5.5|
|Dedicated Circuit, amp||30|
|Compressor Power, hp||2 x 1/3hp|
|Number of Product Lines, Coils||3|
|Coil's Diameter||Ø 8,0|
|Dimensions WxDxH, in||26.1x26.5x38.8|
UBC Group strives to provide the highest quality glycol chillers and glycol cooling systems to ensure full customer satisfaction. If you have any questions or special requests regarding glycol chillers and glycol cooling systems, please don't hesitate to contact us.