Running a bar with one or multiple draft beer towers means you are going to need replacement parts every once in a while. Despite being a rather reliable piece of equipment, draft beer towers do have their limit of wear and tear and need proper maintenance in order to extend their service life.
In addition to that, you might need some parts to customize your draft beer tower and adapt it to your particular beer dispensing setup.
Wide Choice of Beer Tower Parts From UBC
We offer a great variety of draft beer tower replacement parts - here some of our most popular items:
- Caps for column towers
- Stainless steel side covers
- Stainless steel tower legs in a multitude of variations, depending on the:
- Finish (chrome or gold)
- Stainless steel bodies (available with 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 holes)
- Stainless steel tee fitting
- Stainless steel 90-degree elbow fitting
- Internal tower assemblies (available with 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, and 12 lines)
All of our parts are made of durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel and guaranteed to fit your draft beer tower extending its service life.
Wholesale Prices for Draft Beer Tower Parts From UBC
In addition to being the world’s largest manufacturer of draught beer cooling equipment, we have a number of other key advantages that make us your reliable business partner:
- We work with all major Canadian breweries, wholesalers/resellers, and installers
- We can ensure the best price and quality on the market
- We design and produce our own beer towers - with top-notch craftsmanship and strict quality control
- We ship all across Canada from our two main warehouses in Toronto and Vancouver
Wholesale customers are welcome to register in order to see our wholesale prices, place orders and buy from our shop 24/7, and also view the order history.
If you are a retail customer, please use our contact form so that we could refer you to our retail distributor in your area.