- Product Warranty
UBC Group offers 1-year warranty on all products and 3-year warranty on compressors!
- UBC Group warrants that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship, assuming normal use, regular service, and preventative maintenance, for one (1) year from the date of sale. The warranty period for compressors is three (3) years from the date of sale.
- If a product is determined defective by UBC Group within ninety (90) days of the date of purchase or installation, UBC Group, at its discretion, will either (a) repair, or authorize the repair of, the product, or (b) replace the product.
- After ninety (90) days, and up to one (1) year from the date of sale, UBC Group will either provide replacement parts, or repair the product at its service facility, subject to UBC Group approval. The Purchaser will be responsible for shipping the product to UBC Group for repair.
- UBC Group’s determination of defects is final.
- Warranty on compressors is three (3) years from the date of sale and covers only the parts. Warranty is valid assuming the Product is used under normal conditions, with regular service, and preventative maintenance.
- UBC Group will be responsible for labor charges to repair or replace defective units only if the installation and warranty claim procedures have been followed, as specified in the warranty claim instructions enclosed below.
- UBC Group will only be responsible for labor charges as per the warranty repair guidelines enclosed below.
- UBC Group’s warranty only covers the product if it had operated under approved usage conditions outlined in the User or Operation Manual.
- Installation Companies are responsible for inspecting units prior to installation. Any non-working components, or damages caused during shipping should be reported to UBC Group immediately. A replacement unit will be shipped by UBC Group. The installer is responsible for ensuring delivery of the defective part to UBC Group for inspection.
- UBC Group is not responsible for units with physical abuse or water damage caused by neglect of the purchasing party.
- UBC Group keeps all key components and complete units in its warehouses for overnight courier delivery as a replacement for parts or units deemed defective. Defective parts or units must be sent to one of UBC’s US warehouses for inspection.
- All claims must be submitted directly to UBC Group:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Fax: 1-866-601-233
- Telephone: 1-866-995-9965 (Canada), 1-866-921-1030 (Western US), 1-888-808-9286 (Eastern US)
- All repairs must first be authorized by UBC Group. Under no circumstances will UBC reimburse unauthorized repairs. Unauthorized repairs may void the warranty.