Equipment financing made easy for brewers looking for kegs, glycol chillers, and more through a leasing program!
- 1 step
Brewery/beverage company wishes to purchase equipment from UBC Group. If the cost over $5,000 CAD, they are eligible for leasing and the process to approval begins.
- 2 step
Customer fills out the Lease Link credit application and submits it to a UBC Sales Representative. Approval for leasing is based on the credit rating of the business applying and approval is given within 24 hours.
- 3 step
The lease terms are agreed upon and the customer receives their equipment after sending their first payment. The customer continues to make monthly payments over the duration of the agreed upon terms.
“Example Brewery” is looking to purchase 100 kegs, at $100 each – for a total of $10,000 plus taxes. They submit a credit application and a response for approval is given within 24 hours.
Here is an example of what the terms look like:
- Lessee: Example Brewery
- Equipment Cost: $10,000.00 plus taxes
- First Monthly Payment: $495.35 plus taxes
- 23 Remaining Payments @ $495.35 plus taxes
- First upon signing.
- End of Lease Term: $10.00 Buyout at end of term
- Rates are competitive; usually between 6 – 9%
- Terms can be between 2 – 5 years